We are a family owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and relationships above all else. As the Gold Standard in Video Gaming, we treat our locations as true partners and maintain a commitment to making them successful.
Are You A Game Changer?
We are always looking for motivated, out-of-the-box thinkers who want to make an impact in the growing gaming industry. We bet that you will love working for us!
We became the Gold Standard in Video Gaming through the hard work of our team members. We are always looking for people who are ready to help us uphold that standard. Below are the openings that we are currently looking to fill.
Call Center Representative - Hoffman Estates, IL
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE – DISPATCHER
As a Dispatcher, your main tasks will include: taking incoming calls from our field service associates and customer locations, routing, coordinating and monitoring repair and service requests, and maintaining contact with our customers.
Under the guidance of the Dispatch Supervisor, acts as liaison between establishments and the service and collections departments and effectively dispatches service calls.
- Operates communication equipment efficiently to properly communicate to drivers the Gold Rush locations in need of service.
- Answers multi-line telephone and maintains a professional office environment and professional relations with internal and external customers.
- Inputs data into the dispatch report in accordance with procedures.
- Communicates effectively with management regarding service issues and break downs.
- High School diploma or GED required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Effective and concise written and oral communication skills required
- Computer skills including e-mail, spreadsheets, data base activity, and keyboarding are a must
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to sit for a minimum of 8 hours
- Must have adequate vision capabilities to perform job duties
- Must have reliable transportation
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to work with others in limited space capacity
- Climate controlled
- Various shifts open
- Only full-time employees eligible
Job Type: Part-time (This is not a remote position)
Processing Clerk - Hoffman Estates, IL
This position is responsible for performing daily vault accountability and balancing the currency ledgers. The position requires accuracy, dependability, and strong organizational abilities. Ideal candidate has a strong professional presence, is cohesive, and has ability to: adapt, organize and multi-task.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process and verify currency counts
- Data entry of cash receipts including coding and filing
- Research unidentified cash receipts
- Daily/Monthly bank and cash reconciliations
- Communication with field and other departments
- Managing the timely and accurate processing of cash collections
- Processing and vault accountability
- Counting/Separating currency
- Packaging/unpackaging currency
- Sealing/unsealing bags
- Maintaining inventory counts and levels
- Processing coin
- Performs basic accounting and counting skills
- Records all vault transactions on the computer
- Assists with other duties and projects as assigned
- Previous bank, casino or financial industry teller experience is preferred
- Previous cash handling experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
Relationship Manager - Hoffman Estates, IL
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for the following in their service area:
- Coordinate machine selection, gaming area layout and facility preparation
- Engage and train owners to provide proper service to their video gaming guests
- Drive development of marketing/promotions to increase video gaming revenue
Relationship Manager candidates require the following abilities/skills:
- Plan and organize multiple and concurrent work activities
- Train and influence others
- Track and evaluate performance via data analysis
- Handle multiple accounts in a defined geographic area
- Communicate effectively-verbal and written
- problem solves
- Travel locally (at least 75% of the time)
- Operate Microsoft Office at an intermediate or expert level
- Learn technical aspects to troubleshoot minor hardware issues
- Maintain confidentiality
Relationship Manager candidate must:
- Obtain and maintain a Terminal Handler License
- Have a college degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license
- Retain reliable personal transportation
Job Type: Full-time
Route Collector - Hoffman Estates, IL
The mission of the route collector is to function as part of a team that collects, secures, and delivers cash to our locations. The route collector will travel to customer locations to securely transport cash, log meter readings, and perform minor maintenance on machines. The \candidate must be 21 years or older, have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and pass a detailed background check with the Illinois Gaming Board.
- Securing, handling, and transporting currency from our customer locations to our vaults
- Delivering pre-counted, pre-verified funds to player redemption terminals at customer locations
- Maintaining thorough records of all transactions and handling
- Accurately logging Video Gaming Terminal (VGT) meter readings
- Interact with clerks, management, and customers to resolve any issues when on site
- Ensure quality and integrity of all incoming cash processes
- Follow all department, company, and state policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Ability to read, write and use basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers, managers, and across departments
- Prefer applicant to have carry and conceal license
High school diploma or GED
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must be able to pass a background check with the Illinois Gaming Board which includes fingerprinting.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel; and reach with hands or arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Slot Technician - Hoffman Estates, IL
Maintain all Slot Department equipment at peak operational readiness and to provide superior service to all external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle machine related customer issues in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
- Maintain slots and electronic/electro-mechanical components, sub-systems, and systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair slots and other equipment/systems to minimize down time and maximize profitability of the gaming operation.
- Interpret communications system information as related to proper machine functionality.
- Perform assigned tasks in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or G.E.D required. Minimum of 1-year experience or equivalent combination of education and in-house training. Illinois Gaming Board License a plus. Proficiency in the use of hand tools, power tools and electrical / electronic test equipment.
Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license and a current auto insurance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, mathematical or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Staff Accountant - Hoffman Estates, IL
- Month-end close including preparing and review journal entries and account reconciliation
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
- Maintains Fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Assists with preparation of schedule for year end audits
- Support the accounting team in processing and recording all accounts payable transactions
- Participate in month-end close processes, such as preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations such as bank and credit card accounts
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in Accounting/Finance as requested
- Perform calculations, formulas, and functions such as Vlookup, filters, data validation, conditional formatting, and pivot tables in Microsoft Excel
- Timely sales tax filing monthly and compliance
- Complete Bank reconciliations and related data management
- Assist with monthly closing, journal entries, and account analysis
- Complete reconciliation of the fixed assets and associated depreciation schedules; ensure proper recording of new purchases
- Month end payroll reconciliations and account analysis
- Processing of payable invoices and expenses, which include review/audit, obtaining approvals, coding, invoice entry, check printing/processing, mailing, and filing
- Communicate and assist internal/external parties with inquiries and concerns
- Review/reconcile vendor statements against account balances
- Manage vendor account information, which include set-up, maintenance, and 1099’s
- Ensure payable processing procedures and expense policies are adhered to
- Assist in maintenance/processing of other company related filings, records, and registrations
- BS in Accounting degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience in an Accounting role, operational accounting experience preferred
- Self starter with high motivation and the ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with a strong customer focus and a service minded attitude
- Must be detail oriented, able to solve problems and multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft with a strong emphasis on Excel is a must
- Software Microsoft office/ QB
WHAT WE OFFER
What Sets Us Apart
We don’t just call ourselves the Gold Standard in Video Gaming: we work every day to prove it. That includes holding our work environment to that same high standard.
Gaming is fun so why shouldn’t work be? We love to collaborate and bring fresh ideas and lots of energy into our office space.
We are one of the largest terminal operators in Illinois and are consistently adding new accounts and team members.
We can’t all touch our toes, but we understand that life happens outside of work, which is why we offer a flexible schedule to our employees.
We provide plenty of room for advancement as we often fill open positions from within, allowing our employees to grow with us.
Patrick A.When making a decision in 2014 on where I wanted to finish out my tech career, I knew that Gold Rush was where I was meant to be. They are family oriented and care about their employees!
Erin M.Everyone's role is treated with value and importance. It never feels like I'm going to work. If you are looking for a company that you can build a career with, this is the place to be!
Kelly S.Working at Gold Rush has allowed me to explore my creativity in ways that I never imagined. It is an amazing feeling to contribute to marketing efforts that help our locations grow!