We are a family owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and relationships above all else. As the Gold Standard in Video Gaming, we treat our locations as true partners and maintain a commitment to making them successful.
Are You A Game Changer?
We are always looking for motivated, out-of-the-box thinkers who want to make an impact in the growing gaming industry. We bet that you will love working for us!
We became the Gold Standard in Video Gaming through the hard work of our team members. We are always looking for people who are ready to help us uphold that standard. Below are the openings that we are currently looking to fill.
Slot Machine Technician - Hoffman Estates, IL.
SLOT MACHINE TECHNICIAN
Maintain all Slot Department equipment at peak operational readiness and to provide superior service to all external customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle machine-related customer issues in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
- Maintain slots and electronic/electro-mechanical components, sub-systems, and systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair slots and other equipment/systems to minimize downtime and maximizethe profitability of the gaming operation.
- Interpret communications system information as related to proper machine functionality.
- Perform assigned tasks in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or G.E.D required. Minimum of 1-year experience or equivalent combination of education and in-house training. Illinois Gaming Board License a plus. Proficiency in the use of hand tools, power tools and electrical/electronic test equipment.
Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license and a current auto insurance.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret simple graphs. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, mathematical or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Call Center Representative - Hoffman Estates, IL.
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE – DISPATCHER
As a Dispatcher, your main tasks will include: taking incoming calls from our field service associates and customer locations, routing, coordinating and monitoring repair and service requests, and maintaining contact with our customers.
Under the guidance of the Dispatch Supervisor, acts as liaison between establishments and the service and collections departments and effectively dispatches service calls.
- Operates communication equipment efficiently to properly communicate to drivers the Gold Rush locations in need of service.
- Answers multi-line telephone and maintains a professional office environment and professional relations with internal and external customers.
- Inputs data into the dispatch report in accordance with procedures.
- Communicates effectively with management regarding service issues and break downs.
- High School diploma or GED required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Effective and concise written and oral communication skills required
- Computer skills including e-mail, spreadsheets, data base activity, and keyboarding are a must
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to sit for a minimum of 8 hours
- Must have adequate vision capabilities to perform job duties
- Must have reliable transportation
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to work with others in limited space capacity
- Climate controlled
- Various shifts open
- Only full-time employees eligible
Job Type: Part-time (This is not a remote position)
Processing Clerk - Hoffman Estates, IL.
This position is responsible for performing daily vault accountability and balancing the currency ledgers. The position requires accuracy, dependability, and strong organizational abilities. Ideal candidate has a strong professional presence, is cohesive, and has ability to: adapt, organize and multi-task.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process and verify currency counts
- Data entry of cash receipts including coding and filing
- Research unidentified cash receipts
- Daily/Monthly bank and cash reconciliations
- Communication with field and other departments
- Managing the timely and accurate processing of cash collection
- Processing and vault accountability
- Counting/Separating currency
- Packaging/unpackaging currency
- Sealing/unsealing bags
- Maintaining inventory counts and levels
- Processing coin
- Performs basic accounting and counting skills
- Records all vault transactions on the computer
- Assists with other duties and projects as assigned
- Previous bank, casino or financial industry teller experience is preferred
- Previous cash handling experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Job Type: Part-time & Full-time
WHAT WE OFFER
What Sets Us Apart
We don’t just call ourselves the Gold Standard in Video Gaming: we work every day to prove it. That includes holding our work environment to that same high standard.
Gaming is fun so why shouldn’t work be? We love to collaborate and bring fresh ideas and lots of energy into our office space.
We are one of the largest terminal operators in Illinois and are consistently adding new accounts and team members.
We can’t all touch our toes, but we understand that life happens outside of work, which is why we offer a flexible schedule to our employees.
We provide plenty of room for advancement as we often fill open positions from within, allowing our employees to grow with us.
Patrick A.When making a decision in 2014 on where I wanted to finish out my tech career, I knew that Gold Rush was where I was meant to be. They are family oriented and care about their employees!
Erin M.Everyone's role is treated with value and importance. It never feels like I'm going to work. If you are looking for a company that you can build a career with, this is the place to be!
Kelly S.Working at Gold Rush has allowed me to explore my creativity in ways that I never imagined. It is an amazing feeling to contribute to marketing efforts that help our locations grow!