We are a family owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity and relationships above all else. As the Gold Standard in Video Gaming, we treat our locations as true partners and maintain a commitment to making them successful.
Are You A Game Changer?
We are always looking for motivated, out-of-the-box thinkers who want to make an impact in the growing gaming industry. We bet that you will love working for us!
We became the Gold Standard in Video Gaming through the hard work of our team members. We are always looking for people who are ready to help us uphold that standard. Below are the openings that we are currently looking to fill.
WE WANT DEDICATED INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for the following in their service area:
- Coordinate machine selection, gaming area layout, and facility preparation
- Engage and train owners to provide proper service to their video gaming guests
- Drive development of marketing/promotions to increase video gaming revenue
Relationship Manager candidates require the following abilities/skills:
- Plan and organize multiple and concurrent work activities
- Train and influence others
- Track and evaluate performance via data analysis
- Handle multiple accounts in a defined geographic area
- Communicate effectively
- Travel locally (at least 75% of the time)
- Operate Microsoft Office at an intermediate or expert level
- Learn technical aspects to troubleshoot minor hardware issues
- Maintain confidentiality
Relationship Manager candidates must:
- Obtain and maintain a Terminal Handler License
- Have a college degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license
- Retain reliable personal transportation
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Work location: multiple locations
- Work remotely: No
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE – DISPATCHER
As a Dispatcher, your main tasks will include: taking incoming calls from our field service associates and customer locations, routing, coordinating and monitoring repair and service requests, and maintaining contact with our customers.
Under the guidance of the Dispatch Supervisor, acts as liaison between establishments and the service and collections departments and effectively dispatches service calls.
- Operates communication equipment efficiently to properly communicate to drivers the Gold Rush locations in need of service.
- Answers multi-line telephone and maintains a professional office environment and professional relations with internal and external customers.
- Inputs data into the dispatch report in accordance with procedures.
- Communicates effectively with management regarding service issues and break downs.
- High School diploma or GED required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Effective and concise written and oral communication skills required
- Computer skills including e-mail, spreadsheets, data base activity, and keyboarding are a must
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to sit for a minimum of 8 hours
- Must have adequate vision capabilities to perform job duties
- Must have reliable transportation
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Ability to work with others in limited space capacity
- Climate controlled
- Various shifts open
- Only full-time employees eligible
Job Type: Part-time (This is not a remote position)
WHAT WE OFFER
What Sets Us Apart
We don’t just call ourselves the Gold Standard in Video Gaming: we work every day to prove it. That includes holding our work environment to that same high standard.
Gaming is fun so why shouldn’t work be? We love to collaborate and bring fresh ideas and lots of energy into our office space.
We are one of the largest terminal operators in Illinois and are consistently adding new accounts and team members.
We can’t all touch our toes, but we understand that life happens outside of work, which is why we offer a flexible schedule to our employees.
We provide plenty of room for advancement as we often fill open positions from within, allowing our employees to grow with us.
Patrick A.When making a decision in 2014 on where I wanted to finish out my tech career, I knew that Gold Rush was where I was meant to be. They are family oriented and care about their employees!
Erin M.Everyone's role is treated with value and importance. It never feels like I'm going to work. If you are looking for a company that you can build a career with, this is the place to be!
Kelly S.Working at Gold Rush has allowed me to explore my creativity in ways that I never imagined. It is an amazing feeling to contribute to marketing efforts that help our locations grow!