Become a Host
On 12/08/2021 HB 29 was passed to allow licensed lottery retailers who also hold a valid D1, D2, or D5 liquor permit to apply for a Type C Sports Gaming Host license through the Ohio Casino Control Commission (OCCC).
Be an eligible retailer and apply for a Type C Sports Gaming Host License
If you meet these criteria and are interested in becoming licensed by OCCC or are interested in becoming a lottery retailer and have the ability to sell Sports Gaming, fill out the Sports Gaming Interest form below.
- Have a valid Ohio Lottery sales agent license.
- Be in good standing with the Lottery’s rules and regulations.
- Have a written recommendation from the Ohio Lottery to be issued a Type-C Gaming License.
- Not be a not-for-profit corporation or associate.
- Have a valid D1, D2, or D5 liquor permit.
Let’s Partner Up
Interested in becoming a host with Gold Rush Gaming? Sign up now or call us at (380)-500-0501.
"*" indicates required fields